Photo and video budget review
10-20% of your budget is for engagement photos, formal portraits, wedding day coverage, albums, videography, DVD production, extra prints and photo disk.
QUESTIONS TO ASK POTENTIAL VENDORS:
1. What style of photography/videography do you specialize in?
2. How many hours are included in the package? What is the cost
3. Have you shot at our venue before? If not, will you visit before our wedding?
4. Will you have an assistant?
5. Will you choose the photos or will we receive every image taken? How long is our video?
6. Do you bring lighting? Backdrops?
7. What exactly included in my package?
8. How soon after the wedding will I get my proofs/video?
Wedding Dresses at Aislestyle.