Things I loved:
- The train is LOOOOOOOOONG. When they said cathedral, they mean you'll need a cathedral to get married in just because of the train hahaha! Just kidding, but you can see how long it is from my photos.
- The lace detail on the bottom of the skirt is exquisite. Just amazing, and I am so happy it turned out so well.
- The lace cap straps fit me where other dresses didn't, and won't have to be altered too much. It also provides needed modesty and makes me feel beautiful without worrying that I'm going to fall out of a strapless gown.
Things I wish had been different:
- The skirt is much more A-Line than I anticipated. The model is definitely wearing a petticoat, which I would recommend in some situations. Mine is going to be worn without a petticoat, as it would pouf out at the wrong location if I did.
- I ordered mine in my correct measurements and it fits perfectly.
Overall, this dress is everything I dreamed it would be and more. I can't wait to wear it on